Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NewPickUp-US Tubes 7mm Beaker

wow, nice toro ac. what'd that run you?
    Send To PhoneSend To Phone
    Last edited by eastghost; 02-15-2009 at 07:20 AM. Reason: d'oh

how he wont tell you...he gives some answer like "1 million dollars"

It was about 175

It depends man a 45 X 5 straight .DE icemaster is 400 bux canadian now off of EDIT. I think the point of bitfreak glass is to provide ppl that don't have head shops all around them the ability to pick up nice glass. Therefore, paying a little extra is not even a big deal especially when shipping is included. If you can get it cheaper go buy it no one wants to hear you go on about how much you can get their tube for!

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    EVERYONE uses schott
    im not sure how this is possible, unless there are different grades of schott glass, which there very well could be for all I know.
    In hand ive got multiple toros, and multiple roor.de's right now. the toro feels like shit in comparison more like a sunfire or some type of american car, and the .de is stable as a german car. even after cleaning them, the roor shines back at your face, where the toro seems more cloudy when you look through the glass on the sidewalls, and has a yellow tinge throughout the glass.
    the toro also feels very wavy around any weld. with all of those differences though, toros are difinately worth the price, .de's are pricey.

I lie., theres schott, and simax, simax is just as good and german aswell. The only difference is how fume reacts and grows in the clear.

There are all kinds of different things that could have caused those differences, roor may gather more at the mouth and foot, the tinge could be anything, tube could have been sweaty or had finger prints on it before they started working it...not sure about your clean comparison...clean glass is clean glass...mine shine just like any of my pieces

Is your toro older? Maybe it could use some dish detergent on the next cleaning...

As far as sloppy welds...the glass used isn't gonna make a difference if the guy sealing it wasn't taking his time..mine are all high quality except for that fixed stem, that tree is leaning just a tad towards the joint, but is all fine and good with me because just getting that seal up in the tube like that has to be a fucking BITCH. Kinda hard to wrap your mind around it....

made this thread to discuss 7mm US Tubes Beakers...........
    Last edited by jdez; 02-16-2009 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    It was about 175
    yo thanks. thats actually a really dank price...ill have to add it one day to my collection of glass pieces I use to vape with...always love the simple stuff to vaporize my herbs with