Well i had an interesting idea today, i wanted to photograph macro style all the levels of material that i run thru my box. starting at the top screen with the actual plant matter.
Now this particular plant matter is krush, and was already bounced a bit, so that is why some heads are obviously missing.

the second screen was taken before i worked it thru the screen, as you can see the contamination level is off the charts. This second screen on the bubble box i sometimes actualy will use in my vaporizer. as its got more heads to plant matter ratio than actual herb, but not to much that it plugs the unit.

This shot was taken with my other camera just to show you what it looked like from the point of view of the naked eye. It looks golden and clean> but this is where people go wrong, listening to their eyes.

This shot was taken after a bit of work, ie gently rubbing the material over the screen with a card, will push thru most plant matter leaving the glands on top of the screen. However this is the trick to full melt dry sift. as you can see there is alot of material you need to work thru. I only rubbed it back and forth for about five minutes, and you can see its still not near pure. but much purer than it was.

Here is the shot of the stuff above, with my other camera looks much cleaner from a distance, amazing what the macro' can do> dont get me wrong, this sift as is, is very potent, and melted in the bowl, not full melt but sizzle melt. It takes a very patient person to make full melt dry sift, with most starting materials. I hope this opens some eyes to the difference in the screens, as well as the difference in purity compared to bubblehash> Even some of my dirtiest bubble , looks about 5times cleaner than the cleanest dry sift i made here today.

I also wanted to show the hash melting a little, it was by no means full melt, but interesting how you can see in the melt shot the capitate stalks and plant matter melting into the reddish cannabinoid mixture.

finaly i leave you with the bottom plate of the bubblebox. by no means super potent, but also well worth a vapor hit or to cook with. I look foreward to your comments on this little experiment.Macro lens would sure be helpful to growers, maybe one day all growers will have a little macro lol

Peace
Bubble man