Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CX lives

Default CX lives

Well It seems that I was mistaken on CX, after writing a letter to him explaining I never got the A/C worked! I got the SG A/C yesterday. I would encourage people that neer got there stuff to write CX you just might get after all. Thanks, CX

smiley faces

glad it worked out for you man!
    wish everyone would try this before slandering his name
    i miss the pics of heady glass mostly.

What happened?

not sure why he left, miss seein his new glass haha. guess i'll just have to go down to his shop now

HE LEFT! No wonder I haven't seem his stuff updated. Damn I wonder why we left...Sorry out of the loop lately, who can fill me in?

Yeah I hear ya' Etarip.Miss the pics too. I was persistent enough with emails and then finally a letter. The letter worked, I just presented a good argument. I mean I have 100% on Audiogon(sold a used record needle 4 $750) and Ebay (w/ over 100+). I know there are scammers out there, I said but I am not one. I wanted to establish a lasting communication with future purchases. All I was told by FMB was he asked to be removed. Sad to see him gone too, be at Peace.

He left because of the bashing

^^Can ya blame him? In retrospect; linsen your avatar is fucking great! Haha.

You can still contact him if you have his e-mail from previous transactions...