Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lookin for G on G water bong...

Default Lookin for G on G water bong...

hey guys i recently got off probation for a dui and have gotten back into smoking...unfortunately when i started probation and was forced to stop smokin due to UA's i gave away/sold all my smokin utensils..

i have been lookin at my local head shops for a nice glass on glass water bong and all i can find is overpriced crappy bongs...

im lookin to spend anywhere from $75 - $125 on a basic glass on glass water bong (nothin fancy) ...no larger than 24" no smaller than 12"

cany anyone point me in the right direction??

Check out weed star glass. Its cheap. If I were you Id spend and extra 25 bucks over your limit on this:
    http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...ProductID=5780

right on...thanks man...

yo i could probley send you some pics of my local shop
    most of the shit they have there is the real deal
    they like ranch i dip

here is what i got for $160 from a new buddy of mine i met locally ...im very satisfied with the deal...and this things hits like a champ..

what do u guys think??

Nice piece, but isnt that a rubber grommet I see? I though you were looking for a glass on glass. It makes all the difference for the seal. I use to use those back in the day but now I would never go back. Especially when cleaning you are trying to put in the downstem and the grommet falls through time over time. What a pain in the ass. Glad your happy with your purchase smoke on. Lets see a milk shot of some bubble out of it.
    Last edited by RooRripRoadie; 02-21-2009 at 04:24 PM.

i got no hash that bubbles right now just some reg ol kief ((((( but i got really good buds to smoke it with

it will have to do ..i need to wait for my boy to stop by to take some pics

and YES there is a rubber grommet there....but for the price i couldnt refuse...the guy actually gave me almost 100 bucks off cause i smoked him a bowl of nice guy

the tube by itself was priced at $129 in the store...then the GonG diffuser was marked at $30 the ash-catcher coal thingy (dont remember what he calledit) was marked at $45 and the bowl was marked at $30 bucks....i told the guy i really didnt wanna go over 150 so he tossed all the stuff in and said he would charge me 160 flat...no tax no nothin...he also threw in a bag of extra coal for the filter, ziggy's, a poker, and some alcohol wipes for the pieces N/C...so the guy really set me up nicely...i can deal with the rubber grommet for now

all in all at the end of the day i couldnt find a better price online or locally..so i cant complain

thats a pretty cool piece man. And honestly as long as you like it man its a good piece. I have a rubber gromet bong aswell and it hits just as good as my glass on glass. Atleast there isnt a huge difference between the 2. Good pickup

A 500ml bent neck Ehle tube at www.everyonedoesit.co.uk is about $110 CAD, matching diffy about $40. All GonG, no grommets. But you know, if ya wanna smoke on rubber, thats ok too.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

next time, we dont need to know about all your dui's and probation and all that bullshit soap opera crap!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!