Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What i keep my Bubble In

Default What i keep my Bubble In

well for the longest time i was keeping it in plastic containers, and realy realy wanted to get glass. As i know it changes the taste leaving it in plastic as appose to glass. SO i finaly got my roor glass on glass jars, and i gotta say, these are well worth the money.
    I have several kinds of bubble here. i will list it off for you.

Far left medium jar with green roor logo contains the bchp bubble that you've all seen the melt shots of, my avatar shows some of it melting.
    Second jar from the left, medium yellow label roor jar: a mixture of skunk 100 , hashbud, afghanie bullrider, krush and hindu kush.

Third jar from the left is the white label medium size roor jar. This jar contains the nebula full melt bubble.

SEcond photo, starting at the left as well, medium size black roor label jar contains the full melt organic bchp bubble. super spicy hash one of my favorites for sure

second from the left tallest roor jar, yellow label. COntains the skunk 100bubble. this is some of my stinkiest bubble, when you open the jar it just releases the fruitiest smell. very sweet.

Last jar, smallest of the roor jars, a yellow label. Contains my favorite bubble to smoke all around. a well rounded sativa, the KRush, is a keeper for anyones collection. this particular jar is the last of the lb of krush i made it in my 40lb's of trim to 2lbs of bubble thread.

a row of all the jars on my bubblebox

Bubbleman

I have never checked out those jars? Do the lids screw on or is it like a cork style? You can't really tell from the pictures. They sure do look nice though.

Default nice jars!

i found some blue glass a while back...

Default Glass on Glass jar

Hey schrooomy, the lids on these jars are full glass on glass.

They seal extremly well, only problem is you dont want to drop one, as these lids can get jammed never to be opened again

Peace
    Bubble man

nice jars bubbleman!
    i really like the glass on glass on my roor bong. i got myself a roor shotglass too.
    i need me some of those. as to the jar never opening, i wonder if getting it super cold would shrink the glass just enuff to pop the cap off? or put it in the back of your pickup in a box and hope that it doesnt open lol. those are always the ones that open first lol. j/k
    gotta love roor!
    pwf

Yeah pwf, they are the shit. i Love my roor glass. I also have a few small glass's martin has given me over the years, and they are my favorite. I put the large roor jar in the first pic to give you an idea of their size. I guess they are a standard european large, aka a small american lol

Peace
    Bubble man

Default Mine aren't as fancy...

This is my bubble stash. I call it bubble hash, all though it really doesn't bubble

It's my own MexiMelt (Mexican Brickweed, water-cured before extraction.):

Last edited by EasyBakeIndica; 12-30-2007 at 09:01 AM.

Boy, I really like those Roor glass containers. Gotta get myself some of those.

Very impressive stash you have Bubbleman. Sweet jars as well,gonna look into gettin some myself.

Calyx

I need to get some of those jars, tupperware is gettin old