Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CuddleChamp bubble dome shots

guess ur missing the fact that we produce so little of this goodness and sometimes waiting a week to smoke .5-1 gram of bubble just cant be done...

well you havent posted that information. If you want to share info, give the content of that information> Ie yeah our hash sits in a freezer on cardboard in piles and doesnt get dried, BECAUSE" WE ONLY GET . 5 TO A 1GRAM return. People assume sooo much on these boards, and bottom line the people who put up the nicest photos get listened to the most. So im just saying give all that information up as to why your not drying it.
    Rather than you and homegrown have done in the past, which is come online and say its dry, when its clearly wet.
    Thats all im tripping about.
    ITS STILL some of the nicest hash in the world, to me thats what hurts the most, to wait that long, and then to never let it really dry properly> just seems like a crime.
    Peace
    Bubble man

still would assume it all comes down to what the consumer/smoker perfers and enjoys thats all im saying and everyone doesnt dry there hash bone... Funny all my hash has sat on my smoking table for a couple weeks now ...

Sure when i whip up a fresh batch for buddies ill freeze it so we can smoke dat shiznit instantly but dunno why u would assume i keep my hash in the freezer ?

I have seen your hash in the freezer, thats why i said it. NO other reason.

Bubbleman