Thread: areo garden's pro200!!!

Exclamation areo garden's pro200!!!

i need some feed back on these unit's are there any good for what there worth??? has anybody had any luck with these!!! any info is a plus nobody know's about them because there new!!!! thank's
    Last edited by intiminator3; 02-22-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by queef View Post
    meh... I wouldnt spend 200 bucks on one

If I had to spend 200 bucks I would rather make a small box that could fit a reservoir for hydro. the small box could be discreet as well unlike the aero garden where all open. it looks nice dont get me wrong but ive seen one of these in person and just seems like there are better ways of growing :P
    yes queef is very right
    you could set up a way better grow with the money you spend on some fancy aero setup
    they like ranch i dip

The major problem with an aerogarden ( i own four) is you only have limited space to grow in. one gallon is the capacity of the bowl and the height is roughly 24 inches on the tall gardens.

there good for growing mint or basil thats about it

^^^^ agreed. however, go on their website. You can buy a tray that converts the 7 site to a 60 site. It basically turns your crappy little aerogarden into a 60 + site ez cloner. definitely cool, if you all ready got one. worth the $30.