Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snowboarding season has begun , lets see your pics!!!

gunna wearout that new cam B-Man ,, looks like fun , but i just went for a swim

haha nice lazitude, gotta love the tropics man>
    I went out on www.cypressmountain.ca and had a great first part of the day, then towards the end of the day my buddy was flying down the main run and hit a roller, ollie'd caught his nose, tried to ride out of it, but got hucked off the run, about 30feet into a tree.
    HOly shit was a freaked out, i felt terrible, as he was looking realy tight into the tree, and was making some seriously strange sounds. after five minutes he got up and said he was fine, just couldnt brief for like five minutes. Ski patrol was on it quick so that felt good.
    Gotta be careful out there guys, cause remember it happen anytime.

all and all still a good day and he's ready to go out on monday again> I will bring my cam with me next time and get some shots. Tomorrow whistler maybe

Peace
    Bubble man

bubbleman: have you ever been to Kicking Horse? my room mate raves about the place and tries to go every year no matter how far the drive is. apparently he was there for the opening of the Stairway to Heaven chair, which happened to be an epic powder day.

im hoping for a good winter this year... going from 2 years of 800+ inches at Kirkwood to barely 420 last year really hurts.

Last edited by pineappaloupe; 12-17-2007 at 06:07 AM. Reason: adding pics
    Cali med compliant organic soil gardener

Talking

and high we got....

My brand new wife....... hehe

about to get some pow pow.

lots of snow no bare spots.
    The train/bus ride up had me worried lots of 2 plankers and boarders were on the way up.
    I hate waiting....
    Well pleasantly surprised i never really had to wait. woohooo yodely woohooo.

for some reason the s.a.g.e. #6 joints burned forever. might be because when the buds were ground up it looked like there was just trichomes.

high altitude joints on a gorgeous day,

Last edited by trichomefarmer; 12-18-2007 at 03:00 PM.

Nice shots of the mountain.You were lucky to have so much fresh powder to board in.Nothin like bein up in the Canadian rockies. Only place close to that Ive been to would have to be in Colorado.Great skiing/boarding there also.Love Summit Co. Colorado and Brekenridge and Keystone mountains in particular.

Hopefully Ill get out soon an get to see some decent conditions before season is over again.

Trichomefarmer,nice shots as well.Bet the Sage tasted very nice up on the mountain.For some reason, the two just seem to compliment one another.

Calyx