Thread: New babies

Default New babies

Yo everyone,

My buddy and I have a couple purple kush plants growing at his house. We're going to use the entire plants for hash. I dunno if you can see in these pictures, but the leaves and stem of the plant are already purple. How do you guys think they're looking, any suggestions/criticism? Don't hesitate, any advice would be appreciated. Peace!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for the sideways pictures, this always happens and I never know how to fix it ha. Sorry for the shitty quality too, I took them on my iphone.

i wouldnt harvest them yet!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Damn still not yet?? I had my ice all ready to go...

Peep the progress. The pictures don't do them justice, but they're gorgeous in person
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default new ways

Quote Originally Posted by fizoster View Post
    Yo everyone,

My buddy and I have a couple purple kush plants growing at his house. We're going to use the entire plants for hash. I dunno if you can see in these pictures, but the leaves and stem of the plant are already purple. How do you guys think they're looking, any suggestions/criticism? Don't hesitate, any advice would be appreciated. Peace!
    hi just saw your plant ive got a couple of new ones too.if you go on the nasa web site they have a lot of new ideas and are serious growers..you might like somke of their glas way for just one plant do it twice..follower the way they make the jars sit on top of plant food do as they do and you will have them 2 plants looking good...the longer the grow time the better they will look so long as you train then to grow the way you want,,,good luck

Default Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ropesheads View Post
    hi just saw your plant ive got a couple of new ones too.if you go on the nasa web site they have a lot of new ideas and are serious growers..you might like somke of their glas way for just one plant do it twice..follower the way they make the jars sit on top of plant food do as they do and you will have them 2 plants looking good...the longer the grow time the better they will look so long as you train then to grow the way you want,,,good luck

............Um

Say What?
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    ............Um

Say What?
    X2 on that one

NASA whaa?

Quote Originally Posted by ropesheads View Post

Best advice i've ever heard!