Thread: SNIC Electroformed Slide

Default SNIC Electroformed Slide

Thanks BlackStabbath, Snic, and FMB.

his name is "back stabbath", i made the same mistake the first 100 times lol. sick bowl trikky, snic rlly killed it on that one.

Damn, nice pipe to pair up with that slide. That is such a fat joint on the pipe where can someone get a pipe like that?

Quote Originally Posted by LostCoaster View Post
    Damn, nice pipe to pair up with that slide. That is such a fat joint on the pipe where can someone get a pipe like that?
    US Tubes sir

Quote Originally Posted by Five To One View Post
    his name is "back stabbath", i made the same mistake the first 100 times lol. sick bowl trikky, snic rlly killed it on that one.
    exactly
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

snic is amazing. also, see that bee line workin in the back. so tasty

Real nice slide trikky. Thats sick.

one of the most original glass pieces i have seen on here...and the cool part about it is that its not 100% glass constructed

trikky your killing me man...you lucky mester

So trikky I'm sure this has been cleaned a few times now, have you noticed a difference in the copper? Is it oxidizing any more than it already was? Did they tell you if this one was sealed/varnished/laquered?

I am afraid to use my sling snic sherly, but mine has blasting on it, if it didnt I wouldnt mind the copper oxidizing more.

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    So trikky I'm sure this has been cleaned a few times now, have you noticed a difference in the copper? Is it oxidizing any more than it already was? Did they tell you if this one was sealed/varnished/laquered?

I am afraid to use my sling snic sherly, but mine has blasting on it, if it didnt I wouldnt mind the copper oxidizing more.
    I actually have not noticed any difference in the oxidation of the copper at all. And i've definitely cleaned it with ISO and warm water a few times already. It doesn't appear to be sealed in any way.

Interesting point, though. I'll definitely keep a lookout for it.