Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AWESOME Blue Dot Double Natural perc 24" Rasta Tube

EvolutionNow Guest

$230 and $10 for the hefe? damn thats a deal and a half...wish I got that hooked up from TK. I spent couple of grand there and hardly ever get hooked up...

for real? why u hatin so much EE? i doubt you are some amazing glass blower. let's see a stemless tube that YOU made, or one for that price with that quality? haha sorry everyone, just don't like when people hate on someones new baby

nice tube man... good deal on the Fro bowl

UH I'm not hating at all..... all I'm saying is just because something is marked at a certain price doesn't necessarily mean it's market value is that much...

the crowned fro is chill though

everyone knows that smoke shops bump up their prices. that's how they make money. you were curious about the price, just so you can say he got ripped?

EDIT the fro bowl is a actually an El Hefe bowl.
    i was kinda high when i did this and i wasnt paying attention to what i wrote

Do you honestly think a Toro worked tube or a luke wilson or SG or ANY BLOWER for that matter sells a tube for the price it cost them to make it? i think not im not trying to crap on you EE but keep the negativity to yourself perhaps?

You got me all wrong.

No shit things are marked up because other wise nobody would bother selling them.

Blue dots use chinese glass, using cheaper imported glass lowers the cost of goods sold on a product.

all I'm saying is when shit is marked at 330 and you get it for 2XX the guy who sold it to you planned for that.

I know TK is legit, shit I've gotten glass form them before.

dude? why u gotta be hatin on my glass in my own thread? This Blue Dot and alot of other BDs i have smoked out of are amazing quality glass. This BD is in no way "chinese glass" this is top quality solid 5mm glass.
    so please start your own hate thread if u wanna do that but please dont do it here

sorry but that translucent green tubing, chinese, the cobalt tubing bluedot uses, chinese.

I'm not hating, just stating fact.