Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Growing Outdoors in 2009

thanks a lot folks!

ya the pink pistils are really trippin me out here. I have two plants with pink pistils and one that has like electric lime green buds with pure white pistils.

all three are gorgeous and ill have to take better pictures than those ones with my cell phone and post them up!

Very nice dcall..nice to see a fellow jersey head here..u ever come around AC?

Not too often im from central jersey man.. i dont care what ANYONE says new jersey is not dirty, it is not filled with garbage around every corner, it is not cloudy all day because of pollution and smog.. alright ill stop but seriously its terrible when all people think of is "dirty jersey".. where i live i have beautiful open fields of corn, horse farms and blue skies.

personally, new jersey has the capability of producing some fine erb, such as these specimins and my yields from years past. Thanks for the kind words!

I want to see the rest of FMBer's throwing shots of their 2009 grow up!

I feel the same way my man! I actually go to school up in central jersey. Anytime I talk to people from out-of-state they always have the same image of jersey: dirty ha. Then I go up to North Jersey and I can understand why haha. Good luck with the grow can't wait to see updates

Question!! What makes the pistills pink???

Quote Originally Posted by willcookyou View Post
    Question!! What makes the pistills pink???
    genetics.....
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

and pixie dust and hope... and 12 year old childrens tears that works too.

Default Growing questions

Hey there, i was looking into growing a lot of plants in an undisclosed location. I was wondering how you keep wild animals out like in colorado, and what u use if anything to hide the actual plants? like a different type of bush or if u grow in a condensed plant area or open space. Also is it better to grow near a river if its available to you or should u stick near higher ground. thanks a lot. I also posted this on (outdoor growing of '08)
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Hey there, i was looking into growing a lot of plants in an undisclosed location. I was wondering how you keep wild animals out like in colorado, and what u use if anything to hide the actual plants? like a different type of bush or if u grow in a condensed plant area or open space. Also is it better to grow near a river if its available to you or should u stick near higher ground. thanks a lot. I also posted this on (outdoor growing of '08)
    wellllll to keeps little bastards like deer and rabbits away you can always use a fence, hair, or predator urine.

and with where to grow, thats like picking a lesser evil. you want vegetation so you can hide the plants, but at the same time the protection means you get less light than an open field, so your going to have to find a medium that works for you.

and sometimes, especially in the south, if you plant too close to a river you might have to worry about flooding.

hope this helped, and good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Cowboy View Post
    wellllll to keeps little bastards like deer and rabbits away you can always use a fence, hair, or predator urine.

and with where to grow, thats like picking a lesser evil. you want vegetation so you can hide the plants, but at the same time the protection means you get less light than an open field, so your going to have to find a medium that works for you.

and sometimes, especially in the south, if you plant too close to a river you might have to worry about flooding.

hope this helped, and good luck to you.
    Thank you very much, this is helpful.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.