Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Growing Outdoors in 2009

big update coming folks. plants are doing well

2 of them are doing extremely well, where as the third one is stunted, very short but it basically one thick, dense, thc covered nug of a cola..

check out the grow so far and i will be sure to keep updating as they go.. enjoi everyone!!

this plant is the main dominant female.. it has at least 7 or 8 colas coming off of it besides the top one itself.. anyways check em out and tell me what you think, suggestions are great but lets keep it positive!

and this is the stunted one, she smells very fruity and aromatic, very potent fruity smell and it is delicious!.. very thc covered and light lime green

Wowww looking very nice my friend. The first couple of picture with the pink pistils are CRAZY. Never saw pink pistils like that before. Looking good!

ya the pink pistils are definitely throwin me off, and it stinks so im callin it stinky pinky ahah i know its already a bud cause i heard it somewhere but its fits so w/e.. thanks dude

Yeah doc Stinky pinky might beTHSeeds I think? I had a freind who use to pick it up quite often. But your one lucky man with all those cola's I'm stoked for you brother Enjoy, and Lazy days ahead bro! I planted a few headie seeds that I was lucky enough too find in the bagg. Thier not too big yet but I'll snap some pics some time.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest