Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is for all my budz!

Default This is for all my budz!

Finally got my new tube. Must say it rips like no tomorrow. I have found out real quick what a lightweight I really am.

Tell me what you think!!
    Last edited by DaNK; 03-12-2009 at 06:45 AM.

beautiful tube. one of my fav. sg's

ps... liking the modern warfare in the background. should get a match going sometime

awesome bong m8, (is there a specific name for?) as in a sov ?

cheers mozz

p.s. nice bud
    Last edited by oldmanmozz; 03-12-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: jus noticed bud
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

Quote Originally Posted by COOPAROO View Post
    ps... liking the modern warfare in the background. should get a match going sometime

8.12.70.44:28930 is our PUB server. Come in anytime. www.conquestgaming.org

Yaaaa boyyyyy, one of the best functioning percs on the market (imo). And that worked section is looking HOT! enjoy it dude, lets see her filled in wihte

HAHA last night I tried to do a milkshot and OMFG! I thought I was going to pass out. When I passed out on my three footer and almost broke my ribs. My ribs still hurt from that shit. So when my ribs arent hurting anymore and I can take that huge hit. I will milk it for you.

I have the first bong related injury I have ever heard of before. Cut my tricepe 4 inches across and it was like 1/4 inch deep. Wife put tape strips on it so I wouldnt have to get stitches. But when I passed out on the bong I must have hit my ribs. My ribs are the only thing that hasnt healed yet. So... In closing I feel like a total noob!

I think that black gasmask I just bought is going to look sweet with my new tube!

damn man...you need to build a tolerance before you go passing out around $$$$$$ glass-works...imagine a shard of SG in your head after you wake up after that bowl of keif you just blasted off on

~take care and dont pass out....your wife might have to catch you

(sic glass)

Quote Originally Posted by DaNK View Post
    HAHA last night I tried to do a milkshot and OMFG! I thought I was going to pass out. When I passed out on my three footer and almost broke my ribs. My ribs still hurt from that shit. So when my ribs arent hurting anymore and I can take that huge hit. I will milk it for you.

I have the first bong related injury I have ever heard of before. Cut my tricepe 4 inches across and it was like 1/4 inch deep. Wife put tape strips on it so I wouldnt have to get stitches. But when I passed out on the bong I must have hit my ribs. My ribs are the only thing that hasnt healed yet. So... In closing I feel like a total noob!
    LOL, say what!? damn dude, smoking weed is supposed to be safe, what are you doing over there.