Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubble On With GS

nice run green...just goes to show...when your letting you bubble dry, its best to find a room with little or no traffic....in my life time I've prolly smoked 5 tons of dog hair...NOT that fun....

Default here is a tip

Well here is a little tip i picked up quite a few years ago, living with cats myself, they tend to walk EVERYWHERE. so what i do what i've got the bubble all chopped up on the cardboard and its drying. i PLACE it in my oven> now i dont turn the oven on at all, i just use the oven trays inside to hold my bubble in a safe environment that keeps dust debris and especialy animal hair out of my hash.

Just my two cents

Peace
    Bubble man

Bonus, good idea. I have 2 ovens in my house that never get turned on. I will remember for next time. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

So point of interest, I find that many people are using a u as an abbreviation for micrometer. This is not correct the correct abbreviation would be a mew, which looks like this µ. I found the correct symbol in a character map under programs. If we are to be a leader in the world of hash, please let us be educated leaders. Peace GS

ps. find the symbol on pc. Go to start then programs its in system tools. Called character map.
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 01-12-2008 at 07:05 PM.

Aight so I'm sitting here with my friend Visioncreator and 4 shopping bags of various sativas from a sativa seed run. GS is a slacker so we all missed the first shopping bag of trim. I will document the other 3 bags of trim as thoroughly as my baked brain will allow. Will be back when there is something to show. Peace GS

So this is not a how to. Its more of show and tell. Fourth pic is an example of the material. First pic is Bubblenow in action. Second pic is the hash from the first material we ran the first 3 runs. The third pic is the fourth and fifth runs with the same material. {Cannarchist did 5 runs with the first material}
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 02-19-2008 at 03:55 AM.

Ok forgot to mention each run in the Bubblenow was for 8 minutes.

Next up was the Dogon run. First pic is first to third run. Second pic is fourth and fifth runs.

damn you guys are busting out some serious batchs. I have never really run more than two with the bubblenow. happy to see you guys keeping the different batches seperate.
    can't wait to try some yummy dogon bubble.

Peace
    Bubble man

Bout 1/2 way through I think. Peace GS

This run are the Laotians. First pic is first to third run. Second pic is fourth and fifth runs. Thats it for tonight.Peace GS