hey FMB people,

I Have started to germinate my seeds and they have cracked and sprouted i am going away tommorow night (wensday) and im going for 5 days. i am in a bit of rush, i have some soil lying around im not to concerned about chemicals or ph levels but im concerned that after i plant the seeds and leave them under a light they will die. i planned to bring them to my buddies house and stick them under a long flourencent tube light, im planning to layer the top of the planter with sand because it reflects light, hopefully this works.(my friend has a plant vegging to be cloned) but when i return from my trip i hope my plants atleast one or two survive. how big would they be after 5 to six days? will i be able to grow them in basic plant pots with holes or will 5 gallon buckets be better? How ofter should i water the plants? When i Return im putting the plants out side on the side of a house i plan on putting black boards to attract light or mirrors to reflect it on my plant. will anything like that help?

somebody please help me out

Thanks

AmSta...