Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Sasha's work progression thread !!

Default Thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluxx420 View Post
    is that a bent bowl on the steamroller
    Yes sir it is. It was angled for better viewing for the user.

Thanks for all the kind words and encoragement guys. Unfortunatley I woke up in a ton of pain again today. Its getting really old. Well I guess I am to. Thanks again everyone.

-Peace

Seems every glass blower complains about, or has a bad back already. despite most being under 30 years old. I get you, i am not even 25 and i already have terrible back pain from an automobile accident and also, football injuries.

Its such a freakin pain in my ass, literally!

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    Seems every glass blower complains about, or has a bad back already. despite most being under 30 years old. I get you, i am not even 25 and i already have terrible back pain from an automobile accident and also, football injuries.

Its such a freakin pain in my ass, literally!
    I feel ya bro. I will be 35 this year. My back has given me issues since I was 17. To much skate boarding, gymnastics, surfing, fighting, snowboarding, etc.. Your early life can be very fun and then kick your ass for the rest of your days. I feel for you DCALLSTARR it only gets worse with age. Most lampworkers do have back, neck, or shoulder issues. Its very pyhsically hard work to do what we do behind a 3000 degree plus torch while standing in the same place for several hours.

I will do my best to get back into action asap.
    -Peace

sent you a PM about my glass, but besides that amazing work keep up the progress, and PLEASE supply central FL w/some quality glass i hate the 4 hr drive to laughing buddha : / too many coppers on that road
    GLass by: ROYAL, ILLADELPH, ROOR.US

but you must agree laughing buddha is THE SHIT!@

love that shop! cx is the man..

and so is Sasha! when are you gonna be pumping out some circulator ashcatchers Sasha?! i would love to see some of your work with a circulator diffuser.

Yes Laughing buddah is where it's at, but you can't find glass of that quality unless you want to take a 4 hour drive there then 4 hours back : ((( i love the place every time i goi try to get one thing then the 4 hours back im paranoid the whole time im gonna get pulled over and they're gonna confiscate my glass..... cops (sigh)
    GLass by: ROYAL, ILLADELPH, ROOR.US

Quote Originally Posted by hyhyz View Post
    Yes Laughing buddah is where it's at, but you can't find glass of that quality unless you want to take a 4 hour drive there then 4 hours back : ((( i love the place every time i goi try to get one thing then the 4 hours back im paranoid the whole time im gonna get pulled over and they're gonna confiscate my glass..... cops (sigh)
    they cant.....unless of course you cristen it on the way home lol

Remember? you bought the bowl to smoke tobacco out off! not weed silly rabbit Bowls are for Bacci!

But no joke ive acually had it happen after pickign up my rasta straight label roor got pulled over and he saw the package...didnt really say anything bout it since he say that i just bought it and theres nothing he can do without resinated glass
    Knew he was checking it out though....