Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: outdoors 08 COLORADO style

Hi YBG,Thanx for the info man ! Researching to see if i can make it work for my application or not ?? These are really cool though! Most of my new seed stock is from CANADA. Hemp Depot all the way.I have these strains going now .Alaskan Ice ,Trainwreck ,Sour diesel Kush,Government Mule ,Blueberry x T1 ,BC Roadkill,Blueberry x AK 47 ,White Russian ,Querkle ,Jacks Cleaner 2, LG THAI X DEEP cHUNK ,CHUNKY CHEESE , Cali-O x Deep Chunk , Big Bang ,C 4 ,Mental Floss,Legends Ultimate Indica,Supreme Hash Plant ,Magnun ,Purps ,Calizahr ,C 4 Plus,BB x Grapefruit , Tuti Fruti G1 , . Does anyone have a favorite from this strain list and why ?? I'm in cutting paradise man !!! Most all have sexed already . With a nice FEMALE ratio ! Peace....

Party On!

Hennessy, thanx for the compliments! Your cool dude..

wow man those plant are sure nice!
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail

Default grow help

Hey there, i was looking into growing a lot of plants in an undisclosed location. I was wondering how you keep wild animals out like in colorado, and what u use if anything to hide the actual plants? like a different type of bush or if u grow in a condensed plant area or open space. Also is it better to grow near a river if its available to you or should u stick near higher ground. thanks alot.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Howdy BMN, Mine is a MEDICAL GROW . So I have a fence and no cover at all.So this a different situation...I was a grower in Indiana for 15 years and I did it guerrilla STYLE then.Rivers flood allot in the Midwest so I tried to stay away from them! Creeks though work great .Find an area that is real thick the harder to get to the better.(I used to crawl through Briar patches on Rabbit trails!!)Look for thick vegetation along the edges of farmers fields..Use the thick areas to hide the GIRLS... Tie them down if you have to.Put LOTS of plants out(then if you lose some its okay). Presexed if possible.I had years that i couldn't harvest ALL I planted. Even with friends helping !! Show NO ONE. Greed takes over FRIENDSHIP I have found. DONT TRUST ANYONE AT ALL! A tip I used was to take a piece of Black plastic 24 inches square and cut an X in the center and put it on ground after planting cover it with about 1 inch of dirt.This will give the herb plants a chance to grow before the surrounding vegetation takes over. I was VERY successful growing in the mid-west.... I can give more tips if you want. One more tip ... What works for someone else doesn't ALWAYS work for you....Don't be afraid to experiment after all it is still a weed that will thrive if given the right conditions (even with no help from you!!) Peace...

PARTY -ON!!