Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: outdoors 08 COLORADO style

hell yea OS those look like some monsters in your garden keep postin!

I love bubble adventures!!!! I hope your friend loves them too...Im sure he will work harder!!!!! party on Garth

lookin' great bro. congrats on a big harvest last year!

Exclamation New Grow Shots !!!

Thank you COOPAROO ! Mother Nature blessed me last year for sure!!!For me growing is my PASSION ..indoors....outdoors.... i just love the plant .I am posting some new photos ..The boxes are 3 x 3 x 3 and 4 feet into the mother earth. The young plants were put in June first. I use the shade tent to protect the plants from our sun ( at 7800 feet it is very intense)I move them out of it in a week or so . The altitude is a big advantage at flowering time ,they LOVE it!!!! I would love to share ideas with other growers if possible. I am looking fo someone who has done light deprovation and might have thoughts on how to cover a greenhouse easily, DAILY. Also ideas on fertalizer injectors, brands that work,ones to stay away from.. and nutrients that stay mixed well.Keep watching as I am going to post next week with photo's of this years effort ..Amazing so far! Peace..

Party on...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by old school View Post
    Hey thanx man! are you a grower?

haha, yeah dude, are you a grower! hahaha, that killed me! you ever read any of his posts! hahaha. just kidding hennessey! o.k. maybe not! haha, maybe i'm having too much fun with this!

looks like a great harvest! where's the pics of the hash!
    Last edited by Razz; 03-27-2009 at 03:48 AM.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

I need to order a bubblenow next week and get started ...I read all the post on how to do it but it still looks like theres room for error for sure. Im sure i can get help with any problems i might have. How long does it take to do a batch in the small bubblenow start to finish ? anyway i have never read any of his post yet i will though. I am soooo anxious to make the hash !!! I hope its FULLMELT for sure!

Awesome thread old school. I am getting everything ready to start my first outdoor grow down in the southern mountains of CO. Done the indoor thing a bunch just never outdoor. As I think of them I'm gonna have to ask you some questions.

start to finish with the bubblenow is about a half hour! super easy! check out the technique forum for visual aid, or just ask us!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Hey Old school,

I dont know if these will fit your greenhouse, but they do close easily daily, and allow you to control the length of light while growing outdoors. I have never used these myself, just found them on the inter-web and thought you might be interested.

http://www.autoflowertentgrowsystem.com/

Its a Canadian company too
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    haha, yeah dude, are you a grower! hahaha, that killed me! you ever read any of his posts! hahaha. just kidding hennessey! o.k. maybe not! haha, maybe i'm having too much fun with this!

looks like a great harvest! where's the pics of the hash!
    man im sick of the trash you bring me. such filth buddy.

Don't act like you know what I have done...you dont know shit about my life

holy hell old school some of those pics you just showed us made my mouth water like hell.Colorado sunshine can make such a beautiful plant

~peace