Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever roll a Blunt like this? (Exotic?)

Hybrid View

Default Anyone ever roll a Blunt like this? (Exotic?)

http://www.weedfarmer.com/joint_roll...abis-cigar.htm

elaborate please...possibly I am behind on my blunt rolling tech these days

this seems like some exotic method tho..what 'oil' is it referring to? hemp oil or what? seems like it wouldn't be too kind of a blunt but who knows...might be tastier then a tobacco leafed blunt..someone whos growing the dank might be able to help.

Hahah one of my friends used to have a book on different joint roilling methods. They called this one the Connisuer or something funny like that. The oil is honey oil or hash oil. Seems like it might be a little harsh due to the leaves on the outside. But if you can roll it why not.

im sure it would work if the leaves can be dried and still workable to roll with, wet the thing just wouldnt burn

i would think it would be very harsh.

vomit

We used to dry out banana leaves and smoke out of em when we were too young to buy some wraps

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    vomit

We used to dry out banana leaves and smoke out of em when we were too young to buy some wraps
    Harsh as hell; i did that in costa rica

speaking of bannana leaves... i know everyone out there has heard of thai stick, some old school smoking pleasure... anyways one of the ways to actually make/produce a proper thai stick would be to get a nice nug preferably longer about 6-7 inches (still on the stem or not) but it should be one BIG NUG, should be fresh off of the plant,get some bannana leafs and put the nug inside, next step wrap the nug encased in the bannana leaf with some twine or thin string hemp cord etc... dig a hole in the ground about 4-6 inches wide enough for the wrapped nug to fit comfortably. Now leave that suckker in there for about 2-3 weeks. Dig 'er up, unwrap and enjoy some old school thai. For proper step by step detailed instructions grab yourself a copy of the Cannibible. If anyone decides to try this out please let me know if you appreciate the way it turns out and the instructions i have given you! ..Peace Love Happiness..

Wow. I did not even check out that link at the top of this page until after posting my thai stick instructions. Anyways there are several methods the underground burying is supposed to be a very old method, if any farmer feels the need to go ahead and try it let me know how it turns out. The bannana leaf is what is supposed to "make" the thai stick, and really add some flavor once fully cured underground. Let me know!

I am curious about this as well.
    I wish someone would try this out!

my buddy tried this out, and he actually told me the story about 2 weeks ago. He said it took him to a state of stoned he had never been before or since.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.