Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most "Snap's, in ONE breath CONTEST

all i can say is that bowl must be hot lol, hashbean = legend
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

I saw we also add to this little contest, that WHAT is getting puffed should count as well.

I can hit twenty bowls in a row of weak hash , but when i pull out my strongest, getting 2 or 3 down in a row, would be challenging.

If we aren't even smoking hash and just smoking bud, well that even changes it more.
    I mean anyone can suck down some big hits of smoke, but that also changes when you have absolute Dank in the bowl....

just my two cents... definitly will affect this contest.

We use to do this at my shop the melting point. We would fill four or five or sometime six roors up with bowls, and have a go at each of them> take a hit, exhale, take a hit, exhale, take a hit exhale...

anyway the point was that the last bong was always filled with our best hash, as if we filled the first bowl up with hash of that quality, the game would be over...

Bubble man

dude, hashbean wins hands down from where im sitting too...and i dont like to consider myself a lightweight of any kind, but theres no way i could do that.

+ bubbleman makes a valid point. What youre ripping makes a huge difference. definitely a harder thing to try with bubble, or dankness.
    Well done hashbean.
    Last edited by eastghost; 03-25-2009 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    I saw we also add to this little contest, that WHAT is getting puffed should count as well.

I can hit twenty bowls in a row of weak hash , but when i pull out my strongest, getting 2 or 3 down in a row, would be challenging.

If we aren't even smoking hash and just smoking bud, well that even changes it more.
    I mean anyone can suck down some big hits of smoke, but that also changes when you have absolute Dank in the bowl....

just my two cents... definitly will affect this contest.

We use to do this at my shop the melting point. We would fill four or five or sometime six roors up with bowls, and have a go at each of them> take a hit, exhale, take a hit, exhale, take a hit exhale...

anyway the point was that the last bong was always filled with our best hash, as if we filled the first bowl up with hash of that quality, the game would be over...

Bubble man
    yo for sure i hear that, if this contest maybe had a prize for the winner or something n wasnt just for fun then id care, if u win from smokeing bunk. congratulations you have prooved nothing, and simpley suck ...
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

lol And by no means is hashbean a contestint in this shit, we have to give other peolpe a chance lol, unless he wants to post that movie him self ... lol we all already know hes the clear winna, Hashbeans da man !
    Glass By:

Cool shit bro, I will 4 sure try it out!!btw, thnx 4 the buyer beware

ive done what hashbean did in that vid b4, straightshooters take no effort to clear. Im always more of a fan of the FATTEST snap competition. Cuz even snapping a gram of bammer is impressive haha although doin that you might not end up half as stoned as when I do it with some top shelf sour D good idea on startin up a contest newAYS

so toob lets see your "fattest" snapp then. weigh it on cam though, and dont choke to death afterwards/. hash bean did what . 1.6 ?
    Glass By:

well BBman has a point on quality, what if that shit really expands and you're holding it all right until that 3rd hit and then boonngg cough, uh cough , puke...
    "warm smell of colitas rising up through the air"

yeah i thought this was a fattest snap contest, then i saw your vid Dread, very impressive. If ya'll wanna put a submission date on, and can come up with some judges im defiantly down to contribute a vaporglobe (14 or 18) to the victor!!! Now someone get ballzy and do a 4 hash hits in a row video!!