Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: using others photos without their permission to create a website right or wrong?

i dont see that much wrong with it honestly. if he was trying to take credit then yes. if you really care about it dont post pictures on the internet where millions can see them and copy them just as ez. you guys all know this. im sure all of you have shown someone a pic from someone else and not said where it was from.

Not me that would be lame and I have plenty good pics to show. I would totally show the pic from the source. No copying necessary. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I also only show my own pictures, or give proper credit for them when showing other's photos. Just don't feel right otherwise. Frankly, I have enough photos of my own that I have no need to refer to others' work.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

IT is stealing. and most certainly wrong.

i didnt really think it would be wrong because of what BAW said above. However, some of his pics freakin say Full Melt!!! I would not call it stealing really but he deff should have just linked where he took the pics from. Woulda made the site better anyway

EDIT: HE PUT TRICHOME.ORG ON ALL THE PICS. IT IS DEFF STEALING BECAUSE OF THAT, IMO.
    However, that one pic with 28 types of BHO is truly nuts. Whoevers pic that is, that is freakin impressive!
    Last edited by philly4life; 05-21-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: more info

100% stealing

It would of been one thing if he just posted the pictures and gave props (at the bottom of the pics page he mentions bubbleman and others) but he posted trichome.org on all the pics. In turn making it now property of tricohome.org who obviously didn't contact bubbleman or the admini on the site. IMO

But bubbleman you have the best pictures so this was bound to happen unfortunately, just don't let it stop you from postin more pictures of the amazing things your create.

i looke d n it has links to FMB n bubble bags, also says photos thanks to Bubble man..
    did u do something about this , to get shit credited?
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

Well i did originally contact this guy and say yo whats up.
    He said he was sorry he used the photos without permission and offered right away to let people konw which ones were my shots, as well as putting links up to here.

However then i went back onto his site the other day and noticed the WATERMARKS>

I found this completely unacceptable... he's now labelling my pictures with his sites name.
    I wrote him an email yesterday and asked for my shots to be taken down.

Lets see if he listens.

Bubble man

Ya i dont like that fact either, ill keep cheackin to see if he does take them down, Its kinda outrageus.
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

IMO he'd be pretty stupid to try and fuck with someone as known and respected as Bman. I would think if he didn't follow through with Bman's requests to remove them, he'd seriously hurt his cred and rep. Let us know what unfolds Bubbleman.