Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dirty glass

its calcium deposits, use vinegar or clr

Quote Originally Posted by COOPAROO View Post
    i think the white chalky build up is hot water build up. or atleast that's what i've heard.

it appears in my tube's every once in a while, but usually goes away when i soak some iso and salt in there, or shake it around in the areas where its dirty.
    but i have also seen pieces that are totally clean, but still have the white marks in the neck.

hope someone else has a better method

thanks...

haha oxi clean always makes me think of this now...

honestly laughed for atleast 10 minutes when i first saw this

Quote Originally Posted by originaldutchmaster View Post

i've heard clr is good. but that shit is really toxic haha. i don't really like putting that in my smoking devices

hahahaha
    "Oh no someone shit in the tub, again.. dont wory kaboom"
    hahahaha
    oh no someone at spaghetti in the shower again, dont wory use kaboom to clean that shit right up " haha
    that was good
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

I tried the roor sol and didnt find it to work very good, but I know grunge off works great. If your using ice in your tube thats prob where its coming from.

haha im glad someone else thought it was funny dread

hahah that video was hysterical coop

Quote Originally Posted by originaldutchmaster View Post
    If I use vinegar, can I rinse with tap water? I'm not sure how hard my water is, but I live in the city so I wouldn't think it would be different than the norm. Like I said, I have had the tube for ages, and have used ice in it many times (although not all the time). I used to use ice cubes from the fridge with my old refrigerator, maybe that caused it? I use lots and lots of water to rinse after cleaning and after every session and to fill it up, so bottled water isn't a viable option. Maybe a Britta filter for my spigot if it doesn't go away?

Thanks a lot, FMB. Yall are so speedy with replies, it's wonderful.

cascade complete ive been using to keep any calium buildup off of my bong as well as iso and salt.. really helps keep your bingers hine if the water where you live sucks.
    Glass By:

I also hear CLR ( calcium lime n rust remover) works wonders but i unno how i feel upon inhaling that, at least cascade u no is good considering "we" wash our dish's in da shit .
    Glass By: