Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Snaps In One Breath Contest !

Exclamation Most Snaps In One Breath Contest !

Hey Fmb;
    so its official, with much feedback n comments from you guys, it looks like we will diffently be going ahead with a monthly Contest.

So for the month of April Here it is "Who Can Hit the Most Snaps In ONE BREATH "

Rules:

1. All video Submissions must be entered by April 29th . No later !

2. All fmb members must have a sign in the video (start or end) stateing there FMB user name, the date, and the contest name (Most Snapes).

3.What your tokeing on MUST be clearified !! .. this is a must as we the judges need to no, what it is your inhaleing.
    15 snapes of bunk as herb is not nearly as impressive as 4 snaps of some bubble. (keep this in mind !)

4.Style and Selection will also be Judged. Meaning, if you got more then one tube, then use more then one, id go with your nicest glass as well. Also more points for innovation will be awarded.

5. Dont cough! all though coughing is not a rule breaker, it will lake style, and cost you points, try n hold it in and dont hack up a lung my friends.

6. each member is aloud One submission video, and only one, Better make it good !

7. THe size of the tube your hitting, will be takeing into consideration ( a bigger tube is more impressive)

So i think that covers it for the rules. ill edit this if i think of anymore.
    Your judges for this will be:
    Me (dread_head_420)
    FullMeltBubble
    BubbleMan

And now for the prizes !!!!
    1st place: A Vapor Globe (60 $ value) in a size of 14mm or 18mm , winners choice (thanks to abyss glass) and also braging rights of course.

2nd place: ill personally through you a copy of the new issue of GA + braging rights

3rd place: Mad bragging rights .. in Fmb

So there it is guys get practicing !and post up your submission videos. Hell who knows u could be walking away with some free glass out of it
    Last edited by Dread_head_420; 03-29-2009 at 07:50 PM.
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

here she is.. Goood luck guys. Congrats ahead of times to the winna !

Glass By:

please run spell check

awwww I feel like im in highschool all over again, so whos got the $10 sack??
    Respect gets respect.

has nobody even put up a response yet?

Guy puts up a nice prize for free and this is how you folks show how grateful you are. Figures. Thanks for your time, energy and wonderful donation Dread. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

damn i want one of those good thing we still have bucnh of time to submit especially 4 20!!!! lol ill have to prepare myself...

i win right?

^^^^^^^^ i loled

Very funny. Please dont waste the time in this thread and space .. for the people who actually wanna enter a real smokeing contest and win some free glass.

Please dont be so ignorant. if u dont no wha a "snap" is then i feel sorry for you. Have fun watching hary poter but this aint the place for it .

Only serious entry Posts please ...

And dont thank me for the glass the Vapor globe will be comeing from Abyss Glass, mad respect to him .
    Glass By: