Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Snaps In One Breath Contest !

id be all over this contest if i wasnt taking a break right now, dont pay attention to the haters dreadhead your doin a great thing, thanks abyss for supporting the fmb community by donating a prize... hopefully more people will get on board and we'll see a influx of videos on here soon! good luck everyone! FMB rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread_head_420 View Post
    Hey Fmb;
    so its official, with much feedback n comments from you guys, it looks like we will diffently be going ahead with a monthly Contest.

So for the month of April Here it is "Who Can Hit the Most Snaps In ONE BREATH "

Rules:

1. All video Submissions must be entered by April 29th . No later !

2. All fmb members must have a sign in the video (start or end) stateing there FMB user name, the date, and the contest name (Most Snapes).

3.What your tokeing on MUST be clearified !! .. this is a must as we the judges need to no, what it is your inhaleing.
    15 snapes of bunk as herb is not nearly as impressive as 4 snaps of some bubble. (keep this in mind !)

4.Style and Selection will also be Judged. Meaning, if you got more then one tube, then use more then one, id go with your nicest glass as well. Also more points for innovation will be awarded.

5. Dont cough! all though coughing is not a rule breaker, it will lake style, and cost you points, try n hold it in and dont hack up a lung my friends.

6. each member is aloud One submission video, and only one, Better make it good !

7. THe size of the tube your hitting, will be takeing into consideration ( a bigger tube is more impressive)

So i think that covers it for the rules. ill edit this if i think of anymore.
    Your judges for this will be:
    Me (dread_head_420)
    FullMeltBubble
    BubbleMan

And now for the prizes !!!!
    1st place: A Vapor Globe (60 $ value) in a size of 14mm or 18mm , winners choice (thanks to abyss glass) and also braging rights of course.

2nd place: ill personally through you a copy of the new issue of GA + braging rights

3rd place: Mad bragging rights .. in Fmb

So there it is guys get practicing !and post up your submission videos. Hell who knows u could be walking away with some free glass out of it

im confused.... what EXACTLY do we need to do? u say "who can take the most snaps in ONE breath" ????? so u want us to load a bowl, snap it, then load another and snap it and so on without exhaling the original snap???

Yup. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigma420247 View Post
    im confused.... what EXACTLY do we need to do? u say "who can take the most snaps in ONE breath" ????? so u want us to load a bowl, snap it, then load another and snap it and so on without exhaling the original snap???
    its quite the challenge

this is nto me, this is the God Hashbean , But yes this is what you have to do ...
    4 snaps in one breath/lung
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

Wow wtf is the deal with disrespectful people.....

Thanks for the contest man!

Hopefully I can get my hands on that Jack Herer that's been around these parts (New England) and I'd be more than happy to enter!

Oh abyss >_<. My nail finally cracked after 2 months. It cracked, but not all the way through. I'll have to get a replacement before it cracks in two! :0.

np emohohkaywhy

were u rocking a blazer or what kind of torch? also did you have one of the divited ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Glass View Post
    np emohohkaywhy

were u rocking a blazer or what kind of torch? also did you have one of the divited ones?
    I just use a propane torch and it was a diveted nail. do you have paypal!?

Quote Originally Posted by Emohohkaywhy View Post
    I just use a propane torch and it was a diveted nail. do you have paypal!?
    the propane torches cause the nails to crack, they get em way too hot. my friend destroyed his nail using a propane torch for less than a week. Id recconmed a 15-25$ creme bruele torch, or a blazer.

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/ sells replacement nails, if you need anything else tho i can hook you up.

damn i was about to load a video but maybe ill wait till someone puts one first im extremly determined in bragging rights lol been a couple of day practicing. i dont know whats the confusion about snaps, shit im from puerto rico and i evn know that anyways this shit i a lot harder than i thought. Should we include the amount of consumpiotn, in other words how many grmas of weed, oil or hash?