Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever seen a "defective" RooR ?

Default Ever seen a "defective" RooR ?

Hey fmb;
    the title explains it all . About a month ago i was at my local shop . i happen to grab a new Roor zumo. 18.8.
    Everything was good till i got home n noticed they label was quite angeld ( not straight with the tube )

I immediatly called up my shop, who contacted roor, they blew me a new zumo and i jsut got it today ! yah

Ill show you pics of the defective roor and the new one, Roor is diffntly as good as they come, as i dont no ne other companys that will own up to there mistakes (even if very little) and totaly replace them. It was easy dealing with roor.de they are dif. the shit heres some pics guys !

First two pics are of the old "defficted" Zumo notice the crooked label. The rest are of the nice new straight one. Much nicer flowing Sig IMHO as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

A strange occurrence dread. Sweet glass bro.. I was actually thinking of picking up a custom roor jaunt too. The Fairman master mini maybe it might have been called? or something like that..
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Thats awsome that RooR did that for you. You still have the other zumo if so you trying 2 get rid of it?

ya man just my luck, one in a million chance there .
    and Willcookyou , no Roor only gave me a new one on the condition they got the old one back , it makes sence the dont want a defective bong out on the streets, ruinin there "flawless" name ...

I thought it was intresting, and a very awsome gesture from RooR.de i just thought id share with FMB...
    Glass By:

Great piece, i am still in shock that is the first time i have heard or seen of a Roor.de with imperfections.

No harm done though at least you got a clean one in the end, This is the difference between RooR.US and RooR.de IMHO. One company will replace it and put it down to a freak accident and learn from it maintaining their name.

The other just sticks on crooked labels regardless and i bet they have not replaced/compensated one unsatisfied Crooked label owner. and don't even get me started on their joints . . .

sorry to hate in your thread bro but this really does sum up why i love RooR.de and i do not like their name being used elsewhere.

Great piece and i can't wait for the milkvid these things could knock an Elephant on it's ass. Happy smokes.

Why do you need two xbox 360s? Just curious...

why do i need 100 different tubes ?

lol naw very valid question ... and its a long ass stupid asnwer
    basically its my girlfriends and she brought it over cause my DLC would only work on the original xbox i download the shit to ...
    So i wanted to play my shit so she brought her xbox .. n it kinda just got left there ...

Everyone always asks immediatly after enterin my room lol
    Glass By:

my man dread unlike you not to scope before buying. No? anyway sick taht they hooked you up after

would roor.us do this for me too???????

lol the funny thing is that if u posted this here or on tokecity for a "legit check" everyone would tell u its fake