Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning Ice Pinch Slide

Default have experienced same problem--my thoughts

this is funny as it is my first post and i find this thread.

i have the same problem with my toro ice pinches--

i've found quick use of the new black short bottle GO (super soaker), even a few minutes, works just as well as a long soak onthese, and gets most everything off EXCEPT the pesky resin on the pinches. usually in my experience very hard to get to. if i work on it a long time and keep putting a bit of GO in it and rinsing, sticking my pinky in there, using pokers, i can get it mostly clean with this extra effort.

however, if you're like me and clean often, it is a drag. someone here said it's a problem with all pinches, but here i must disagree. and this is what drives me the most crazy about what it up with the toros (i love the toro slides, don't get me wrong, they turned me on to pinched slides!). i recently purchased a few royal ice pinch slides, and even though there is much less space in the pinches, they clean right out with the new GO--no extra work!

i think maybe it's a different texture of glass? also wonder if scratches in the toros hold resin somehow

anyway, just wanted to let you know you're not crazy, dude!

Oh what a relief. Thanks for the great response. I clean my pinch once or twice a week and I go through about 10 cutips trying to get the last pieces of resin out its fucking frustrating!!!!! And not once have I been able to get everything. Great news with the royal, I need a little color in my life anyway. It looks by your post that you can't ever get it completely clean either. Thanks everyone for your input!