Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Contest!!!!!

great shots
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

I can't wait till I am capable of producing a nice clear dome

sick thread, i'm a kid in a candy store

joeshmoe Guest

wow<<<makes me want to get a better camera>>>AND MAKE MORE HASHawsome shots

this suks ive neva had the chance to bubble

Thought this thread needed some pics.....

Maybe upload some then lol. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I was looking through this thread like wow a new contest...Im so stoned.
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

looks killer pSUper.... makes my mouth water.. so its gotta be the goods, possibly a little moisture in there stilll due to the smokey clouds.. but Killer non the less.. great job

peace
    Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    looks killer pSUper.... makes my mouth water.. so its gotta be the goods, possibly a little moisture in there stilll due to the smokey clouds.. but Killer non the less.. great job

peace
    Bubble man
    Great advice as usual; indeed, this was not completely dried as I had pinched it from the cardboard.

But the rest is still drying and will be good for storage soon. I definately learned the finer points of drying inside this forum specifically from advice gleemed from yours' and YBG's posts...Not just to use cardboard, but to allow small crumbs to dry for days on this cardboard and than be able to store those crumbs unpressed.

I first allow my bubble to dry on a pressing screen (though I like the term "dabbing screen" more; I forget who in this forum coined that term ) for a few hours before removing:

I cover that bowl tight and put into the freezer for a little while so that I can easily break the chunks down into crumbs over the piece of cardboard.

Before I put the undried hash crumbs on the cardboard I put the square of cardboard into a slightly warmed up oven for just a minute to make sure it is very dry....comes out warm and dry enough to suck oils off your hands. I let it cool before hash is put on it, of course.

And right now the dark, windowless bathroom used for drying this, as well as a few branches from a recent harvest, is lookin' good to me with only about 42% relative humidity and temps. of about 22 degrees celsius.

Perhaps the method I usually see used here is easier, that is to place the hash on the cardboard while it is still fairly wet and break/chop it up more later.....I think I've just wanted to avoid the soggy cardboard step over some kind of unfounded fear of it. I let it sit on the dabbing screen until Iam able to peel most of it off.

Here's another pic of this same bubble run but sitting in water uncollected on the bottom of a 5gallon bucket--

The pic isn't of the quality of any of my mediocre macro-shots, but I still love looking down at it. Iam doing things in a funny order-- the hash pictured isn't in a bag because it will be poured from this bucket onto the pressing screen. Love the color of it in the above shot though.

And thanks for the compliments man. I wouldn't be as knowledgable as Iam presently without your forum and our trichome-collecting ninja cohorts who share their own knowledge here.