Thread: Grapefruit Female seeds

Default Grapefruit Female seeds

I have to put up a thread for this wonderful strain, i have grown it from seed on around 4 ocassions, so somewhere around 20 plants and never had a plant not impress.....some are obviously better than others but not a weak one among the lot.
    The make-up of Grapefruit is 75% C99 and 25% Nevilles haze.... the flowering times vary anywhere between 9 and 11 weeks and phenos are generally C99 dominant with approx 1 in 5 showing a more Nevilles haze pheno which produces a wonderful sweet & spicy pineapple/grapefruit flavour.
    I have quite a few pics of this strain so i will add them as i find them, feel free to ask any questions.

Peace

Default A few more pics

Last edited by Truecannabliss; 12-30-2007 at 09:39 PM.

true the best way to show your photos is to first upload them to your gallery...than start a post and to the right under the smilies you'll see a "mypics" and an open link...click open....you'll see your pics and a cpl pull downs....find the pull down that says thumbnail, links or original image...click original image

Default thanks

Thats much better.
    Last edited by Truecannabliss; 12-30-2007 at 10:41 PM.

Pineapple/Grapefruit? Sounds tasty.

Default more

Peace
    Last edited by Truecannabliss; 01-04-2008 at 12:28 AM.

Very nice shots. The GF is a great strain and seems to be loved by all who grow her. Looks like ya did them beans proud.

Mr.Wags

Talking Looks really good ...

[quote=Truecannabliss;1256]

Eagleheart says ....where can i get some of those beans ..... wanna try this asap ....
    Last edited by eagleheart48; 02-01-2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: new to this site

hey true , really nice shots and grow ,, i grew that one aswell and really enjoyed it too , some of them really pumped the resin out hey ...

looking good true, can definilty see some nice trichome formations on those buds.

Bubble man