Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Brotha Lynch Fans up in FMB?

guess what daddy's bringin home for supper?

SteveSmokeyJones Guest

SteveSmokeyJones Guest

Word the fuck up on brotha lynch hung!! Raw as a mugg, it's always feels so good when you find that hip hop that hits the spot.
    Thanks yo
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

cruisin down stockton slow giving hoes crazy stares they on they stroll and half of em i put em there i saw a bitch kinda young chinese and black mixed i rolled my window down "30$ for this trick" 30$ is cheap ill give a deal if its like tight she said "the way you talkin i could suck your dick all night" then it was on i took her home thats like her first mistake cuz what the hoe aint gon give x-rated locc on tape so i took her in my room g she laid on the bed an said "daddy come n kill me" not knowin thats what i had for her ass like rick james im fixing to torture this bitch n shit i layed her on her back with em spreaded i grabbed my razor blade and pussy lips got shredded she was bleeding like that time of da month i cut a hole fat enough to fit my whole fist up in her cunt stunt that lifespan that throat got sliced bleedin like a hemopheliac suckin dry ice i chopped the bitch to bits and bits yeah another victim of the nigga wit da siccness
    Last edited by bubblecrack; 09-05-2009 at 01:03 AM.

hell yea. brotha lynch is the shit!!! such a gangster man. this guy spits like fire too which is always nice. locc to da brain

its all about the lynch and mr doctor

Nut and guts and slabs of human meat mutha fucca.

Look up in the sky it's a motherfuckin SLUG
    some nigga done let one off and only my cousin sheddin BLOOD
    that locust motherfuck from 29th street throwin up his FLAG
    some nigga got MAD and went to the crib for the 44 MAG
    returned to the setup and let my cousin HAVE it!
    that nigga that died for the garden block gang
    did time for the garden block and ended up stuck in a motherfuckin casket but i dont be givin a fuck

Brotha Lynch is my shit!