Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sourdawg Is An Imposter!!

Default Sourdawg Is An Imposter!!

I was told by another member that I should take some action to clear this matter up.

So I just joined and posted up pictures of my collection and quickly recieved negative feedback saying that I switched login names from Sourdawg to Highclassglass. This was assumed because some asshole decided to steal pics of my toro, probably from tokecity, and placed them under his name in the glass sellers market to falsely sell. This Sourdawg is a lier, thief and imposter and is not Me. I can understand the hateful feelings from members because I would be pissed if this happened to me, but I had nothing to do with that, and really dont enjoy reading harassing comments in my threads. also if adminstration has a way of clearing this up it would be greatly appreciated. thanks HCG

Your simply caught sir.

any way you could put up the date you FIRST put up pics on TC of that toro...we might be able to get a better picture then
    All important factors in producing the melty melt
    ~Bubbleman
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...f?t=1238472507

NO your wrong! Im just tryin to save anyone from trying to buy any of MY GLASS from this IMPOSTER. You will not recieve these items because HUMMM??? I own them and im not selling them. IF you give this guy money your gonna be in for a long headache. Hes got my roor triple my medicali my billygoat inline, fixed stem toro all up in the glass market and its all BUNK!!!

well shit if u really arnt sour dawg...then my bad
    All important factors in producing the melty melt
    ~Bubbleman
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...f?t=1238472507

yeah dude, your seriously trying to bitch at ME for thinking that same EXACT glass = same exact person?! if this isnt true then by golly youre free to go but if anyone, anyone complains if you try and sell glass or trade or buy on here dont bitch to me, sourdawg ruined your reputation

since you say the pictures where stolen from tokecity.......then it souldn't be any problem for you to provide us with that link so that we all here at fmb can view what day and time the "real pictures" where posted. If you can provide some evidence then people here can ether clear your name up or expose you............

I hope you make the choice to post the link to prove who you are because you took the time to make this thread..... otherwise your name is still gonna be attached to sourdawg

YOU MAKE THE CHOICE

i sent this kid a message on tokecity back when the toro first went on sale. so he knew about it, also any other person would have sent a message back saying your crazy my stuff isnt on sale but i never got anything. dont believe him.

Thats messed up that you take money from people and send them nothing in return and then try to get into the community.

Your the kind of kids who ruin the whole honor system that a site like this is based on. When these kids of things happen it just makes people hesitant to buy glass which fucks with everything.

Very fucked up

I second that
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.