Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a case for your heady slides? I have your affordable solution

Default Looking for a case for your heady slides? I have your affordable solution

Not my sale, not advertising here, i bought one myself had it for a couple of weeks and i put all my slides in and i am not worried about anything moving at all. I went to texas for 2 days, i took my slides out, put in my SG bub a couple slides and nothing moved. Here is the link along w/ some of my pix.....

They come in 3 sizes for 15, 20, and $25 [FREE SHIPPING]. Mine is the biggest one for size comparison.

http://www.casesandmore.com/Flambeau...ml#ProdDetails

^traveling in texas^

^slides^

Enjoy

very nice 521, check out this case i built for my banjoro:

Cost me about $40 bucks in parts and 2 hours in labor (the hardest part was gluing the silk over the foam)

nice case you made dude

and nice slides 521. thanks for the link.

You wanna play that game mayhen?

Last edited by Five To One; 04-12-2009 at 04:31 AM.

wow that one looks heavy duty 521 lol. lovin what you got in there

Thanks man, second case is a pelican 1620 btw.

dammm dude that is serious!

Damn cool cases 521, I can't believe you got that Salt with 4 arms coming off the top, I love that slide!

I was just looking at some pelican cases. The foam that they come with is it already have space for what ever you wanna put in it or is the foam one piece and you have to cut it?

lol you guys don't fuck around!! cases are looking sweet 521, awesome slidage as well