Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparing Tubes

Default Comparing Tubes

www.headyglass.com for making it all possible
    Last edited by Shenkuel; 04-19-2009 at 03:19 AM.

if it was me id get the us tubes us tubes have major joint thickness

I would choose US.. but I guarantee you'll be satisfied with either choice.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

us tubes. and buy a roor .de diffy for that bad boy, your smokin' gooooood

i love 7mm thick glass tho. 3.2mm thick neck is too thin for me. itd feel too flimsy and cheap, and id be scared as shit to bang it on anything by accident. altho, the narrow bore probably makes it a really fun and unique hit that you probably cant find that easily in most other tubes. also, the US joints are the thickest around, so that def wont break, lol. i guess it breaks down to the bore and wher you want the thickness of the glass to be located. 7mm all around or like a 30mm thick joint? =)

how many inches is the roor?

The RooR is 14"

Quote Originally Posted by COOPAROO View Post
    us tubes. and buy a roor .de diffy for that bad boy, your smokin' gooooood
    I thought all US tubes came with D-cut diffusers which I hear work better than roor diffusers. Anyone prefer a roor diffuser over the d-cut us tubes one?

My buddy just scored a deal on a US tube from a friend and we've all been enjoying it too the fullest. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I mean the US tube diffused down stem was holding us down for a week or so. But I gave him my Illadelph down stem, which has 8 diffused slits, compared to the 4 on the US.

I ripped it numerous times with both the down stems, and honestly could not really tell the difference.. But what ever your head is saying to you bro just go for it. don't listen to us hahaha.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

how much does an illadelph diffuser go for usually??