Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparing Tubes

Illa diffies are pieces of shit.

Shenkuel just save for a german roor. I think the huge ass joints on UST's look ugly. I also read that that using other gong parts may induce wobble because the UST's use china joints.....

Quote Originally Posted by minotaur View Post
    I thought all US tubes came with D-cut diffusers which I hear work better than roor diffusers. Anyone prefer a roor diffuser over the d-cut us tubes one?
    UH yeah anyone who knows anything knows that the german roor diffuser is the best thing around.... D cuts... ROFL

Well I guess I don't know anything. Sorry.. I honestly don't really notice a difference between the US down and the Illadelph Down.
    Last edited by follow1yourpath; 04-14-2009 at 05:30 PM.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Thats because they are both horrible diffusers.

So your saying that the Roor .DE is the dopest of the dopest diffusers? I've never got the chance to try one before. But how are the Roor .US diffys holding up compared to the .De diffys or even the illadelph diffys and US diffys?
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Shenkuel just save for a german roor. I think the huge ass joints on UST's look ugly. I also read that that using other gong parts may induce wobble because the UST's use china joints.....
    you sir are very mis informed. us tubes actually makes there own joints in-house in berkely. and are by far the best joints on the market

I didn't think they used China joints...

Dog, they don't. The name Is US Tubes, Im telling you.. top notch all day. Even if you do go with the roor man. Fuck it, their both sick sick sick tubes. Decisions decisions decisions..

I read on TC that the joints were china.... Also the fucking name of a bong doesn't mean a god damn thing, it's all in the reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by follow1yourpath View Post
    So your saying that the Roor .DE is the dopest of the dopest diffusers? I've never got the chance to try one before. But how are the Roor .US diffys holding up compared to the .De diffys or even the illadelph diffys and US diffys?

Anything with d cuts is null, they flat out don't preform as well.

the us roor ones fucking suck IMO because the large whole at the end of the diffuser prevent the smoke from being fully diffused because the smoke just goes all out the one large hole instead of the smaller one.

German roor and Ehle diffusers are hands down the best.

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    I read on TC that the joints were china.... Also the fucking name of a bong doesn't mean a god damn thing, it's all in the reputation.

Anything with d cuts is null, they flat out don't preform as well.

the us roor ones fucking suck IMO because the large whole at the end of the diffuser prevent the smoke from being fully diffused because the smoke just goes all out the one large hole instead of the smaller one.

German roor and Ehle diffusers are hands down the best.
    Do you have a source for where you read that US Tubes joints are made in china?