Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparing Tubes

Uh I said I read it on TC, I'm perma banned on there so it's hard for me to search for a certain post.

I tried out your diffuser theory today and found that Manifest slit (LASER CUT) diffusers work best.

I feel as though your lying.

ive got a roor us diffy, d cut diffy, laser cut diffy and german diffy. The german diffy works the best, but the US roor one is my favorite for everday use cuz it doesnt get filled with chunks of ash as easily as the german one.

just get a carbon filter bro^
    All important factors in producing the melty melt
    ~Bubbleman
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...f?t=1238472507

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    I also read that that using other gong parts may induce wobble because the UST's use china joints.....

US tubes uses glass made in china but grind their joints and assembles the tubes in house.

I have heard that accessories with china joints wobble in US tubes joints but I have not yet experienced this.

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    German roor and Ehle diffusers are hands down the best.
    I have an Ehle pillbottle a/c and really wish the diffy on it was open-ended. I have to fully clean it twice a week to keep it from clogging

People who complain about German RooR (or Ehle) diffys clogging should use an ashcatcher. That way you get the superior diffusion for your hit, and leave the clogging for the ashcatcher. The diffys are meant to diffuse smoke, not ash & half burned material. If you regularly suck the ash and crap right through into your bongwater, then all your hits are going to taste like crap after the first 1 anyway, and I think you would not be able to tell the difference between diffys like that. Clean up your act, get an ashcatcher to go with the diffy, clean your bong less, and have tastier hits
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    I have an Ehle pillbottle a/c and really wish the diffy on it was open-ended. I have to fully clean it twice a week to keep it from clogging
    Idk about you but I clean my shit after 5-7 bowls..... Judging by you statement I wouldn't wanna know.

Edit: By the use of DE the first time I mean Delaware.

My home doo at my local head shop in DE said manifest was the ish' now that you said that. I did'nt take his word though like a dumbby, and went with the 40 dollars extra single down stem illadelph ash catcher... Still satisfied. I wanta hit up a RooR .DE so so bad now, I've never tried anything from DE yet I dont beleive.
    Last edited by follow1yourpath; 04-15-2009 at 05:24 PM.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest