Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleaning Percs

yea heating iso is dangerous. id personally prefer to stay away from that method if there are other alternatives. i remember hearing oxyclean works well, buti also remember ppl saying there was a down side to it...im not sure what it was tho. does oxyclean make your labels rub off or something? maybe im wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmastakilla View Post
    yea heating iso is dangerous. id personally prefer to stay away from that method if there are other alternatives. i remember hearing oxyclean works well, buti also remember ppl saying there was a down side to it...im not sure what it was tho. does oxyclean make your labels rub off or something? maybe im wrong..
    Thats the sort of information I'm looking for.

Grunge off.
    just got a box of it today, going to do a little photo essay for you all here. on a very dirty gravity bong i have .( hasnt been cleaned in almost five years

Will have it up soon

Bubble man

Default Shazzam Cleaner

Here is a new product that works great. This is a great product to take on vacation, it is very hard to get good alcohol in other countries and this makes cleaning you piece very easy in any part of the world. Alot cheaper in shipping costs also.

http://www.shazzamcleaner.com/index.php

Aqua Lab Tech

sweet, glad to hear u finally got the GO bman! let me know what you think

grunge off super soaker in the black bottle will get ever stain off if you let it sit...pour a bottle in at night before you go to sleep and let it sit and in the morning your tube will be clean as new

I think the problem with the OP is that hes forgetting an important step to rinse with some white vinegar after you have used your cleaning solution.( iso/salt or GO). This should take care of any film or cloudy residue left over (mostly hard water stains). Give it a try I guarentee once you try white vinegar you will never clean your tube without it again. It really makes a huge difference. Try it out. And as for percs, I never recommend shaking a tree perc, invest in some grunge off. And for the white vinegar, just roll it around in the tube for a couple minutes. Works wonders.

The word is Oxygen

white vinegar huh? i think i'll def try that then, along with the trusty iso + salt. thanks for the tip! ill post later on to report my results too

I've been told the heavy-duty cleaning agent called CLR will remove all hard water stains and resin remnants too, but it will also take labels off of glass, so its not always the best option, but it might work for yer percs.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo