Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad hash

Default Bad hash

What is bad/poor quality hash like? My buddies had something the other day and told me it was bomb hash, to head on over. I think this hash sucked and was wondering what the characteristics are of hash to avoid.

On the interior, this hash was a pale brown. it was very dark on the outside and tasted funny. it also gave me a head ache. It came in a large dark colored slab.

Did it melt? Or bubble? Or catch fire at all?

doomtrain is blazing pipe resin hahahahaa

This makes me laugh, I pray T is wrong.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

soapbar :0

Sounds like some type of manufactured commercial hash, I call it faux hash. After getting spoilt by making and smoking the real deal for so long, I have a hard time even hitting faux hash just for a taste test. I think the first recipie for faux hash I ever saw was in the Anarchist's Cookbook many many years ago, and one of the final steps was adding pine resin as a sticky binding agent. Even as a young teenager who knew nothing (even tho I thot I knew it all, hah) I wasn't to keen on either making that recipie or smoking it, just didn't sound like hash to me. An old smuggler I know had told me about hash gathered in traditional methods, people (even children) and dogs with leather smocks wading through fields of cannabis, then scraping the resin off of the smocks and pressing it in a press to create hashish. The Anarchist's faux hash with boiling solvents and water and adding binding agents and having to dry it out in an oven just didn't sit right with me, even then. Every time I end up tasting a little faux hash, I think about the pine resin in that recipie and shudder.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

lets just put it this way if it wasnt made with water extraction or dry seiveing then dont smoke it lol
    If It Doesnt Bubble It aint worth the trouble!

bad hash is way worse than straight nugget....blech

I agree with Yukon sounds like commercial stuff

Sounds like some sort of re-press i would steer well clear, dont confuse it with soap beacuse its probably far worse. Its a common thing in the uk and has been for a while, what they do is take some prefably bad quality soap to start with and re-press it adding all kinds of shit like baking soda chocolate powder ive even come across some with a distinctive smell of herion.

Its usually a verry dark brown coloured hash its verry hard and brittle it has a funny smell to it and sticks to your fingers when burned and sprinkled and hardly fluffs up at all nor does it sprinkle very well usualy rolling up into balls, when smoked it has a wierd taste that varies and is often confused with diesel, It causes headaches alot and really bad hang overs, i would guess theres a thc content of about 1% if that the rest of the buzz is more of a chemical effect.

And recently there has been a bit of pollen hash going around thats the same it sprinkles more like slate/leb and is noticiably darker with a funny taste it still does the job but aint half as strong as i remember and will also cause head aches if you use too much.