Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White label custom ice master roor.de + roor.de diffy + crown roor bowl

Meh, I'm just gonna cross the border like I normally would with the bong in the car. If they ask questions, I'm a smooth talker so shouldn't have any hiccups in the process.

Like you said, it's not illegal in Canada so fuck them, haha.
    Can't wait to make the trip now, I need a new tube. >_>

yea its 5mm best f-in tube ive ever milked in my life and I been around some sick glass. Ill vouch for ROOR, definitely the most official shit on the market I believe. Toro's rip but are drag monsters. I like how the ROOR pulls its like the Hulk Roller coaster at Islands of Adventure from start to finish...............

Quote Originally Posted by ROOR.de View Post
    Toro's rip but are drag monsters
    what toro's have you hit ? please expand on this statement...

Daaaaammm... that is a siiick set up that roor.de put down. That sucks that customs breaks the glass and then sends to the person who bought it. They have been doing that to everyonedoesit and weedcity forever and that's dirty if you ask me. People should put that on utube every time it happens so people can see what the gov. does. I am sure they are still collecting their custom fees everytime a piece goes through. baaah.

Default TORO vs. ROOR

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    what toro's have you hit ? please expand on this statement...
    I love Toro! I'm all for Toro's beautiful craftsmanship. Its definitely a one of a kind product in its class. Hearmeroor's 13 13 Toro, with what I believe is a 8 tree perc T/C, has been the only Toro that I have had a chance to milk. Best F-in hit EVER hands down, and anyone who has ripped a Toro can vouch for that. What I meant when I said Toro's were drag monsters was nothing bashing or anything like that, I was just comparing it to a RooR in the fact that your lung capacity from when you milk it, to clearing the RooR was that the RooR was way easier to clear rather than having to pull a little harder and longer to achieve the same volume of smoke from the Toro. Hearmeroor is the F-in man. Props dude your the best and most credible.