Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White label custom ice master roor.de + roor.de diffy + crown roor bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Dread_head_420 View Post
    another happy n satisfied customer from HearMeRooR .. No matter where hes getting his shit from. its flawless and comeing through.
    so what the fucks it matta ???
    Quote Originally Posted by COOPAROO View Post
    couldn't have said it better myself
    Because the guy's who glass hearmeroor FRONTS has ripped off numerous people in the online glass community. Hands down an unarguable fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Maevn View Post
    Woahhh, seized by customs?

Wtf, why?
    Now I'm worried about getting something across the border.

Shit,zzzz.
    lol
    yea...well idont know how unique my situation is, but now i am DEF thinking twice about ordering expensive glass from overseas. i ordered a custom roor.de from weedcity..it was a very smooth transaction and the pics of it looked great. it reached NJ, USA but got held up there and is still there i believe. they said they destroyed it becuase its drug paraphranalia (even tho i never admitted to that) and will be sending me a letter in the mail soon i guess. i would definitely be careful if you're planning on ordering from overseas. im not saying you are guarnateed trouble, as i hear many get their shit fine, but it does happen, so keep that in mind. i learned the hard way =(

I have heard that US customs likes to break glass bongs and then send on the package anyway. I have heard many problems from Weedcity customers as well. I have had plenty of glass from EDIT into Canada no problem, a RooR from my friend in Denmark was in customs for a whole of 5 minutes on the way here. All my shipments out of the USA take at least twice as long as from anywhere else in the world. Just more proof that its the biggest police state in the world. Restricting rights, controlling freedoms, and imprisoning people is big buisness in the USA, and as long as there are things like private prisons and lobbyists, the govt and policies of the USA will continue to be shaped by and for buisness intrests, at the expense of the American people. I weep and pray for my American friends. I also take the same risks trying to get glass out of the USA as you do trying to getting it in.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Any experience with the Canadian border in-person, Yukon?

I'm about to make a trip to Buffalo to get something and if I get to the border and get mad grief or a broken tube, I'll flip, haha.

awwww hell naw! i would much rather they not send me anything than send me a beautiful german roor that is BROKEN! thats like a dick slap in the face, hahah

@Maevn: I think he's in the US. I've had a few of my packages opened by customs and they just close them back up again. I know they were opened by customs because the Canadian customs tape is over top of the American tape. But I've had over 30 packages delivered here, and none have been seized by customs.

Quote Originally Posted by slippeh View Post
    @Maevn: I think he's in the US. I've had a few of my packages opened by customs and they just close them back up again. I know they were opened by customs because the Canadian customs tape is over top of the American tape. But I've had over 30 packages delivered here, and none have been seized by customs.
    Sweet, thanks mang. That's what I figured, but I'm just gonna be a little worried crossing the border with an expensive "water pipe" in hand, haha.

Glad to hear you've never had any trouble with customs though, puts my mind at ease to a degree. =P

Just for the record, "The Frozen North of Canada" is in ....Canada.... lol. I had my LUX perc'd mini Uber clean in my suitcase on the way back from Holland to Canada, no issues. I haven't been across a US border since before 9-11. Just probably not the best idea for me..... I order stuff out of the States often, pristine clean tobbacco smoking pipes, water or otherwise are not illegal in Canada. If its a colorful piece, its collectable glass art. Nice slides are collectable glass figurine art. If ya got a fancy case to carry it in (locking?) even better. Go on at length about the artist that blew it, and this other glass artist who is killin it and the collectables you saw at the glass art show..... glass art nerd act all the way, own that shit (if they open it and question, otherwise be silent). Or you could bombproof ship it to yourself...

YBG's Bombproof = bong and all parts insanley bubblewrapped, in foam peanuts in a box taped to hell, bubble wrap the box insanely, in foam peanuts in another pristine shipping box professionally taped up with clear packing tape only. The more it looks like a regular company's normal everyday shipping box the better. Use printed labeling. I would use a fake but real sounding company. "Joe's Bed and Bath" not "the bomb420 company" I would make sure my own secure address is exactly right, they cant return it to the fake company. You might not do these things, and I certainly don't reccomend or garentee anything by this, just saying it's what I would likley do.

meant dutchmastakilla, honestly I didn't even realize this thread was 2 pages when I replied haha

Lol, done it a few times myself.... stoners and all, lol.