Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 arm fixed

SYN please make some 18mm. I love this I want one also! make it 18mm though!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    damn dread you're picking up all the sick glass now you must be rolling in it!

did you look at fatmikes worked fixed stem its fucking amazing

Keep up the awesome job FM!!

hahah the wifey is diff. going to kill me .. Oh well these peices are way to bad ass to pass up.

And ya mang mikes killin it . SYN is happenin !
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

i MIGHT retract this dibs after mike posts his new shit today ... haha just to give anyone intrested in it a heads up ...
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

How is the flow on this thing? It seems to me like the tree would only utilize two or three stems that are closest to the bowl piece. Thats just what I would think since smoke takes the shortest path.

Suction across the surface area of the water is even though, the smoke will still go through all the arms.

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog332001 View Post
    Suction across the surface area of the water is even though, the smoke will still go through all the arms.
    I dunno maybe it just seems like suction would be more powerful the closer the stem is to the entrance of the smoke. Maybe I'm wrong though. I'd like to see one of these in action.

yo those tubes r mad sick, cant wait to start buyin glass again thank god for summer jobs cuz i could use a tube like that in my collection