Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purple people eater...34 arm triple with fixed a/c downstem.

Default Purple people eater...34 arm triple with fixed a/c downstem.

Here's some pics of the piece out of the kiln.....

now thats a monsta

sick dude, but whats the point of the trash catcher if it attached to the tube? When you pour out the water, all the ash will go flying back into the tube.....

well it's not a trashcatcher really it's a third chamber, but if you put a chubbler slide or a nice 10 arm ashcatcher on it..............

Yo mike sent you a PM homie

The color scheme is just bad fucking ass. Hey Fat Mike could you make the same tube in a 18mm with a detachable A/C 18mm instead of a 3rd chamber? If so I would be interested!

the only thing i have a problem with is how thin that disc is! it looks way too fragile

i heard these SYN tubes are a little on the thin side, could you chime in and let me know what thickness glass goes into the different parts?

We do a 38mm mini that is 3.8mm but everything else is 5mm or thicker, the foot on this is huge, I'll try to get some perspective pics of it later today and a side shot of the foot.

Mike

The color scheme is just bad fucking ass. Hey Fat Mike could you make the same tube in a 18mm with a detachable A/C 18mm instead of a 3rd chamber? If so I would be interested!