Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12 arm tree perk Beaker.....new one for us, what do ya think?

Glad it made it.....glad ya like it...

<----- Very, very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by isimon View Post
    please post up a milk vid im dying to see some flow.

uploading to youtube.. have some patience
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

EDIT: once again youtube has made my video 2x darker then what it orignal was..any ideas why it does that ?

ill take a new video tommorw in natual daylight lol should work ALOT better .. hope that gets u by isimon
    Last edited by Dread_head_420; 05-06-2009 at 01:12 AM.
    Glass By:

wow youre a lucky man with a sick ass tube dread. have fun with that thing. cant wait to see a bright video although that one still showed the sickness.

yo for the percs with more tree's you have to use a bigger upstem in the perc other wise you don't have enough airflow for the amount of tree's. Just a heads up but very very nice piece, and for a sick price.

Quote Originally Posted by Five To One View Post
    yo for the percs with more tree's you have to use a bigger upstem in the perc other wise you don't have enough airflow for the amount of tree's. Just a heads up but very very nice piece, and for a sick price.

all 12 arms bubble and push out smoke .... the only way the dont is if the tube is tilted ... is that what u mean 521 ...
    Glass By:

ummmm I don't understand that logic. the flow of air is dictated by the smallest point the smoke travels through. when milking a tube that would be the bowl hole, and the diffy is the smallest point when you clear them. The tree trunk is as large as the diffy, so should not affect the flow. maybe I'm wrong but I have a solid understanding of the physics involved in tubes (static pressure, rate of flow, ect.)

Can you explain it a bit? I must be missing it.

the airflow is not only dictated by the bowl hole.... Im not saying that it's not bubbling or anything like that... i just said when you have 10+ full sized tree's it helps to have a wider in the middle of the tree percs (don't know the exact term sorry)

bottom line..they all diffuse and that tube is sick as fuck

your making me drool syn...stop that! haha
    All important factors in producing the melty melt
    ~Bubbleman
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...f?t=1238472507