First off, when I first click on the window for the main body of text when making a new thread, I can't see a blinking cursor, kinda disorienting...

I haven't posted much on the forums yet, so I've really only noticed chat bugs, but that'll most likely change.

There's the buddy list error of course

I also got that weird bug yesterday where I messed with the themes and options a whole lot, and then when I applied the changes and exited the options window, my chat jumped halfway up the chat log, and I couldn't scroll back down.. Only way I could tell what people were saying was with the save log function, I could save the log, scroll all the way down, and see what I was missing..

Also, I left the chat window open all night last night, and when I logged back in when I woke up, I couldn't see typing from anyone except Artintel in the main window.. Bubbleman sent me private messages, and I could read those, and he could also invite me to the chat, but I couldn't see what people were saying until I closed the window and opened a new one.

If/when I find more bugs, I'll post them here.