Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medicali Glass

Default Medicali Glass

Hey FMB. I just bought a Medicali four tree perc last night. This morning, I awake, session it up right quickly with some bubble. Then I go to change the water, remove the down stem.. BOOM. A solid little chip right on the left side of the joint. A little later on, I go to remove the down stem.. BOOM. Another solid chip on the left side of the joint. I mean other than this joint chip drama I'm enjoying the hell out of my new tube but I was curious to see what you guys all think, have heard, and experianced with Medicali.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

never owned one my self. But after hearing this i probably never will.
    i heard they were stepping up, but apparntly not lol
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

I'd compare them to illa.

How did I know you would say that EEbrew.. But I own both and their way differint functioning tubes brother man.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

I owned a Medicali, they're cheap (unless you buy them in philly) and affordable glass. mine worked great. although the perc was a little off balance but it didnt affect the function of it, all 4 arms worked but it was just noticable visually.

Other than that slight imperfection mine was great. i got a EHLE diffy for it and a KC inline and it was the shit for a while then i sold it and just got my SG setup!

My wife and I have had a few Gear bongs and ashcatchers that have had the joints chip off in the same way when removing the downstem. I stopped buying Gear glass. Never had a Medicali.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

What is this gear glass?

gear is a canadian made bong company i think they mass produce glass if in incorrect then correct me

Yea gear does a lot of mass production not many special features in there pieces. If i had to compare gear to one company i would say that Pure glass tubes look eactly the same all different styles. And as far as medicali goes i don't have one but hit my buddy's the other night and he said he had a problem where the diffuser got stuck in the joint on the tube and he had to use oils to get it unstuck. So i'm thinking they might have problems with the joints they make. Hope this helps.

ya the joints are chinese thats the problem
    its like killing a unicorn.....with a bomb.PE
    SteveSmokeyJones: then make her get a job at dennys while you chill