Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inspirational dry sifted hash pictures (post ur pics here)

I'm like the fact i can get some return outa my trim . This is new for me the hash making ,, i focused more on growing the plant ,, but im really starting to have a new found respect for hash ,as the hash i seen was not what i like so i took more to the bud, i really love my bud ,, but i am really starting to get high on hash also ,, easier to take with you!

im'a get better at this shit here,, i want to get that gold ya'll got !

OH TY Bubbleman , i wondered what happened to my 3rd pic lol ! ty buddy!

Limeygreen Guest

Great job, looks like a nice smoke. Did you use more than one screen or do several passes?

that was one screen and one pass ,, we gonna do more ,, and see what happens,, ty

Yeah mon get another couple of screens working for you, and you can improve your qaulity.Couple of tips, do your dry sifting in a walk in freezer or a deep freezer. you will be amazed at the quality that you can get. But BE GENTLE> especialy in the freezer.
    Also if you have pets, and get hair in your dry sift. a great way to remove it from the dry sift, is to take a balloon blow it up and rub it on your head over your hair( doesnt work for bald people), then spread the hash thin over your mirror or base plate that you catch with under your screen. GEntly waft the balloon over the hash about an inch or so high> You will see any hairs get picked up with the static electricity that was generated by rubbing the balloon on your head.

Peace
    Bubble man

That is a great idea with the hair ,, Thats one reason i never like fuggin with hash lol ,, is cause of hair . lol man great idea,, wonder why i didn;t think of that .. thanks bro ,,

here my first pic of a little sifted jacky white hash i made last week....it melt like butter!

Trippy pic man thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

ok ,, i went to store and got a metal screen coffee filter, this is very good for catching kif, But i still think it should be cleaner , how would i go about getting this cleaner , and getting it to stick together like the pic above,,
    i can scoop some of this onto a knife and heat from the bottom and it bubbles and melts ,, now i need to get it a lil cleaner and get it to shape up and be clear like that pic above my post , here are the pics , ( brb resizing pics)

Default ok got the pics

here are the pics ,, DO you guys think i can get it cleaner ,, and how much cleaner ,, and how so to get it cleaner? I want ,and enjoy the finner things about life ,, lol and i would love to get the finner things from my herbs aswell .

YA'LL FEEL ME LOL !

Wink

Absolutely awesome.

Paz y mas...
    PIPE HITTERS UNION - KNOW YOUR ROLE - JOIN THE UNION