Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: - Hops recent work -

Default - Hops recent work -

so....i went to hop's shop recently to check out whats going on and picked up a few pieces. i figured id just lay down a grip of pic's for you all..mostly tubes. im not the best photographer and we were sort of rushed when taking the pics but i can say that any flaws that look like they are in the glass is photographers error. these are flawless pieces of glass.

first off we have a steve bate/steve hops collab tube. this is a beauty! this is a thinner bore tube to a bubble bottom above the inline with a martini base. it has a lightning bolt, lion of juda, and both sig's blasted on the inline. this stands about 22in...

next up we got a layback tube with a robot and sig blasted on it. this is a about 18in long.

alright here we got another tube. this is also a layback and is 13in long. its a bubble bottom like the stand up and also a bates/hops collab. has the sig's blasted on the inline. such a nice piece...

this one i called "the reaper" its the one i picked up for myself. this is BIG. 22 inches long, wider bore, and hits like a beast.

and finally here we got what i have nicknamed but NOT named the "toobito". its basicly a longer can slightly tubish in length but is still a layback jagito bubbler which we are all familair with. its got the hops sig on the can and the monkey with a gun blasted on the disc. this piece is siiiiick...

stay tuned for more....there was a couple there that werent done yet. one of the tubes is sorta off the hook....
    Last edited by Back Stabbath; 05-06-2009 at 09:47 AM.
    [CENTER]Family:
    Slinger(alot), Badtram(jarpipe), Snic(art and func),
    Hamm(4 pieces), Hops(alot), Ease(1'y), ira(lock), Pakoh(bot), SG(lbb), [SIZE=2]Illadelph(alot), Toro(mini), Migrant(9mm beak), RooR(strght), Dan K(hammer), Bates(alot)...

Nice. Real nice.

That Reaper is siiiiick, I would have picked that same 1. Upcomming tube sounds titilating as well, cant wait.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

No shit! More more..

seriously back stab, how much is that obot layback going for ?
    maybe i can add some hops to the collection ...
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

very nice pics

I feel like I just browsed through an art gallery... and boy do I like! Great work... amazing quality pieces!

defiantly diggin the reaper!!!!!!

the toobito is very very cool.

sick shit I really like the smaller Bates collab and your reaper!

Are you gonna be putting any of these up for sale?

That lay back bubble bottom is my fave by far! Wow what a nice DD