Well from experience I can tell you that just because you get a bubble box doesn't mean your going to get fmcd sift. To outright say so is erroneous. I made a thread about it and got told it was a technique and an art so why the admin is saying this and not adding what he told me about technique and the art bit in order to attain the fmcd I find kind of odd. If I knew my high grade just burnt instead of bubbled I could have made some bubbley ice hash. Why bother smoking shit that doesnt bubble? If this is how I knew it was going to perform I would have never bought it. Well, it is a nice addition so Im not all that butthurt over it. Just want bubbley sift thats all. And admin, why if you make all this beautiful hash with your box would you need to use the same pics as the one in your champagne thread? Its beautiful and all but I would imagine the creator of the thing to have alot more pics than that. Dont mean to come off as a troll. Maby the blue dream will make the bubbley sift, I havn't all togeather given up hope.