Quote Originally Posted by Kif it Kunta View Post
I saw the APE tumbler on youtube....but damn, it spins around really fast, way too fast for my liking.

I've seen both the O'Kief and Pollenator tumblers live and they seem to rotate at around the same slow pace, but this APE rotates at what seems like 5 times that speed! What is the APE's mesh cylinder drum RPM? Why is it so damn fast?
The manufacturer of the APE has years of R&D on the machine. The rotation of the motor is fast and that is for a reason. The APE is not like the other tumblers on the market. The reason for the fast speed rate of the motor is to make the plant material fall to the bottom when it rotates. So every time your barrel rotates it is dropping the plant material making a bounce releasing the resin glands. Normal tumblers like the Pollinator or the ¨Pollen Master¨or the Okief machines tumble the weed and making it slide across the screen over and over breaking off the resin glands and plant material.

The APE also uses larger screens helping collect the entire resin gland, unlike other machines.

I am smoking 20 min dry sifted Hash from the APE and it stills melts and taste excellent!!

Aqua Lab Tech