Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do kief boxes make melty hash?

Hybrid View

Default Do kief boxes make melty hash?

My buddy just got 2 different boxes, one from GN and one from Wolf Productions.

The GN box - http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online...ProductID=3480

The Wolf Productions box - http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchan...oduct_Count=14

But I can't find any info on the screen sizes in those boxes... Do you think either of them are capable of making full melt dry sift?

I have made melty dry seive on several occasions with the Bubblebox. I have run material throught the box, but much more effective I have found is to seive first with a larger screen then clean the powder with the Bubblebox. Perhaps I will run a thread on this in the next month, just need to collect material and wait for my screen to come back. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

your gonna have alot more luck with the multi screen boxs, i would say gypsy's box would make full melt well before that other one you posted.
    My box has three screens for melt making, and has never let me down yet.

here is some melty dry sift i have made from my bubblebox...

peace

Bubbleman

PS, That single screen box would have better luck producing a melty keif in sub zero temperatures. try sifting some frozen dry trim in minus 0 or colder , and you will see the tastiest of the heads break off first in subzero' temps and offer a melty product from a single screen .

What kind of screen sizes are best for dry sift? Same as the bubblebags, 220/160/73u and so on?

yeah man, i smoked some blueberry dry sift that bubbled up violently.

The bubble box size screens are 140u, 107u and 70u. If you are using silk, and doing it yourself, you can get by with a 110lpi screen and a 200lpi screen for clean up. THe first does the extraction, the second the 200lpi is the screen you will use to clean the resin heads up. Ie remove the contaminant ie the cystolith hairs and capitate stalks, that to the nake eye look golden and glandular, but are not active.

Peace
    Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    The bubble box size screens are 140u, 107u and 70u. If you are using silk, and doing it yourself, you can get by with a 110lpi screen and a 200lpi screen for clean up. THe first does the extraction, the second the 200lpi is the screen you will use to clean the resin heads up. Ie remove the contaminant ie the cystolith hairs and capitate stalks, that to the nake eye look golden and glandular, but are not active.

Peace
    Bubble man
    Quick question; this has had me guessing for quite a while. What does the "u" stand for in 140u,107u and so on. Also what does the "lpi" stand for in 200lpi?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Hey Aqua Lab Tech, can you use that tumbler with regular buds as well? or would it be pointless to do that to the nugs?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

How can you possibly know so much? I love it, posting on these forums is like a lecture on hash

Thats what this site is about alright. Info is good, thanks to all that share. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.