Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do kief boxes make melty hash?

Default Agricultural Polllen Extractor

Do forget about the Agricultural Pollen Extractor!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Cool shots ALT,waiting to see it "ON"

just saw this on tube

Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

I saw the APE tumbler on youtube....but damn, it spins around really fast, way too fast for my liking.

I've seen both the O'Kief and Pollenator tumblers live and they seem to rotate at around the same slow pace, but this APE rotates at what seems like 5 times that speed! What is the APE's mesh cylinder drum RPM? Why is it so damn fast?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................

Default Ape

Quote Originally Posted by Kif it Kunta View Post
    I saw the APE tumbler on youtube....but damn, it spins around really fast, way too fast for my liking.

I've seen both the O'Kief and Pollenator tumblers live and they seem to rotate at around the same slow pace, but this APE rotates at what seems like 5 times that speed! What is the APE's mesh cylinder drum RPM? Why is it so damn fast?
    The manufacturer of the APE has years of R&D on the machine. The rotation of the motor is fast and that is for a reason. The APE is not like the other tumblers on the market. The reason for the fast speed rate of the motor is to make the plant material fall to the bottom when it rotates. So every time your barrel rotates it is dropping the plant material making a bounce releasing the resin glands. Normal tumblers like the Pollinator or the ¨Pollen Master¨or the Okief machines tumble the weed and making it slide across the screen over and over breaking off the resin glands and plant material.

The APE also uses larger screens helping collect the entire resin gland, unlike other machines.

I am smoking 20 min dry sifted Hash from the APE and it stills melts and taste excellent!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    The bubble box size screens are 140u, 107u and 70u. If you are using silk, and doing it yourself, you can get by with a 110lpi screen and a 200lpi screen for clean up. THe first does the extraction, the second the 200lpi is the screen you will use to clean the resin heads up. Ie remove the contaminant ie the cystolith hairs and capitate stalks, that to the nake eye look golden and glandular, but are not active.

Peace
    Bubble man
    Quick question; this has had me guessing for quite a while. What does the "u" stand for in 140u,107u and so on. Also what does the "lpi" stand for in 200lpi?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Hey Aqua Lab Tech, can you use that tumbler with regular buds as well? or would it be pointless to do that to the nugs?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

µ (sounds like mew) = micron

lpi = lines per inch

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Thank you YBG
    M.A.N. Glass Art

i get nice dry sift from my box daily. the better grade plant matter u use, the nicer your hash will be. the bubble box is the hash making tool i have come across and i wouldn't ever be caught dead without one. peace to bubble man for his products.

the APE vid on youtube also suggests to dry sift after only 3 ~7 days of drying the plant material.......2, 3 or more months is better. The plant material will dry in a week or two, that part is right but the resin heads will not be. Dry sifting fresh resin heads will result in some of them smearing or smudging on the mesh and the plant material and a much lower yield.

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................